Monday, December 17, 2012

Don't fret! You have some time to read the Best Books of 2012

Every year, I wait for the Best Books lists to come out to compare my reading list with the "experts". Usually I have read one on the list, and I get puffed up. I read a "best book"! What excellent book selection skills I must have. Ha!



Click here to view Library Journal's Best Books and Media of 2012.

Click here to view Publishers Weekly Best Books of 2012.
I haven't read any of them.

Click here to view the Huffington Post's Best Books of 2012.
I'm proud to say that Further Reading has reviewed some of the books on this list.


Click here to view the New York Times 10 Best Books of 2012.
Further Reading featured Behind the Beautiful Forevers in June.

Click here to view NPR's list of Best Books of 2012: The Complete List.
Further Reading reviewed Heft earlier this year.


Click here for the 10 Best Books of 2012- Fiction from The Christian Science Monitor.
Gone Girl! We reviewed it in September.

Click here for GQ's Best Books of 2012.
Further Reading has reviewed some of these as well.

Of course, there are many, many good books published that do not make the list. Keep reading this blog and we'll do our best to help you find them.

What books would make YOUR Best Books of 2012 list?

To request these titles, please click on the book covers.

Review by Cara Karnes

No comments:

Post a Comment