What is Zinio? Zinio offers free full-issue popular magazines that you can check out and read on a variety of devices. Worried about overdue fees? Zinio is digital, so there are no overdue charges.
How does it work?
You need two accounts. One is an account for the library Zinio page and the other is a Zinio.com account. You must use the same email address for both accounts.
To create your Library Zinio account:
You will check out magazines on the Library's Zinio page.
- Click on the Create New Account link in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your library card barcode and email address.
- Enter and confirm a password. Entering your name is optional.
- You will receive a confirmation notice via email from Gwinnett County Public Library RBDigital Gateway. Click on the link in the email to confirm your account.
Browse and checkout your magazines on the Library Zino page.
- Click on the Log In link in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email and password.
- You will be directed to browse the magazines available for download.
- Click on the cover of the magazine to select an issue and send the issue to your Zinio.com account.
Once you checkout your magazine, you will be prompted to create a Zinio.com account.
To create a Zinio.com account:
- Enter your name, email and password when registering. Use the same email address as your Library Zinio account.
- Click on “My Library” to view the magazines you’ve selected from the GCPL's Zinio collection.
Start browsing available magazines today!